BUBYE VALLEY CONSERVANCY
2018 Daily Rates & Trophy Fees
To Be Advised Soon
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
50% of Total Daily Rates plus the 2% ZTA Government Levy is needed to secure a booking. The balance of Daily Rates are to be paid ninety days prior to hunt commencement.
- There will be no refund on any funds paid if a safari is cancelled within six (6) months of the date of commencement.
- In the event of a safari being cancelled prior to six (6) months of the date of commencement, 50% of the deposit paid will be refunded.
- In the event the Safari is cancelled by the Safari Operator, or the area is closed to hunting or travel for any reason prior to commencement of the safari, the client will receive a full refund.
- No refunds will be made if the client leaves the safari before the scheduled completion date.
POST HUNT PAYMENTS
The balance of any charges i.e. trophy fees, rifle hire, curios, staff gratuities etc. must be paid within 1 week of safari completion.
NO personal cheques or credit cards will not be accepted as payment in Zimbabwe. Cash is accepted if accompanied by a stamped ZIMRA form obtained from customs on entry to Zimbabwe.
OTHER CHARGES & LEVIES
2% Zimbabwe Tourism Authority levy on daily rates.
2% Zimbabwe Tourism Authority levy on trophy fees.
2% National Parks levy on trophy fees.
TROPHY TRANSPORT, HANDELING AND DIP & PACK
All dip and pack will be handled by Collet’s Wildlife Artistry
* A $200 deposit will be collected by the operator and deducted off the final C.W.A Invoice
* All orders are to be confirmed in writing
* Shipping Charges are to be confirmed through the shipping company
USD $100 CITES tag each for Leopard/Elephant.
USD $1,500 National Parks Hunting Permit Fee for Cheetah and Gemsbok.
USD $ 75 Per day per hunter for accompanying National Parks game scout for all Lion, Leopard & Elephant hunts.
TRANSFERS / CHARTERS TO AND FROM CAMP
Clients normally fly in and out of Bulawayo. Road transfers to and from the Conservancy in the Professional hunter’s vehicle (one passenger only) are $400 return, for more than 1 passenger, transfers are done with an independent company using a comfortable air-conditioned minivan at a cost of $1000-00 return. This is a +/- 4 hour drive each way depending on the camp allocated. We are happy to assist with arrangements should an air charter be preferred.
These are allocated based on the area within the Conservancy that will offer the best possible opportunity to take the species requested, as well as accommodate numbers in the hunting party. They are worked on a first come first served basis. While we do try not to move bookings around once allocated to a specific camp, unfortunately there are times when this is necessary. Camps are booked exclusively.
Hunt Contract – On acceptance of a quote and payment of the required deposit, a hunt contract will be issued by M.N.S.
Indemnity Form – One Indemnity form per person coming on the safari is required. M.N.S will email these forms as soon as the deposit is paid. The signed indemnities are required prior to client’s arrival in Zimbabwe. This is a legal document so should be completed in full and legibly.
Client Fact Sheet – A Fact Sheet will be emailed to each client. This needs to be completed and returned to M.N.S as soon as possible.
Invitation Letter – will be provided as soon as the completed Fact Sheet is received by M.N.S, this letter is needed facilitate your weapons transfer through Johannesburg airport.